CFM Registrar position
Link for details: CFM Registrar position
Applications are now being sought from medical graduates interested in Clinical Forensic Medicine Registrar positions in 2019.
These positions are accredited with the RACGP, ACEM, Faculty of Clinical Forensic Medicine RCPA, and the Sexual Health Chapter of the RACP, and offer a fantastic opportunity for trainees to try something unique and rewarding.
The Forensic Medicine Registrar placement offers a great work-life balance and a friendly, non-hospital based experience. On this placement you can expect to acquire practical, sought-after skills that you will utilise throughout your career.
We offer excellent, well-supported training and practical experience in:
- Injury documentation and interpretation
- Clinical photography
- Sexual assault examination
- Forensic evidence collection
- Medico-legal reports / police statements
- Ethical issues
- Exposure to court evidence
- Working with police
Minimum eligibility criteria:
- Medical qualification
- General registration with the AHPRA
- Fluency in English
- Valid police criminal records check
- Valid Australian driver’s licence